The Power Service

Call us on 01707 654600

Owners of Commercial and Rental Properties should ensure that they comply with Gas Laws and Electrical Safety Regulations and Laws. The Power Service can help make it easier for you to remain compliant.

Commercial Property

The failure of electrical appliances or the circuitry which supplies them is dangerous and can even be fatal. Without a certificate of testing you risk prosecution and invalidating your commercial insurance policy. Electrical equipment constitutes anything from a small electrical appliance with a plug to a 400kv overhead power cable. We will complete all your required inspections and tests and provide you with the necessary NICEIC reports and valid certificates.

  • Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) -formerly Periodic Inspection Report  (PIR)
  • Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
  • Emergency Lighting Testing

More Information →

Rental Property

If Property Management is your business, or if you just let a single property, we provide a one-stop, hassle-free package to make your life easier and ensure you comply with the law.

  • Gas Safety Report (CP12)
  • Boiler Servicing
  • Electrical Equipment (PAT) Testing
  • Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
  • Installation of Smoke and CO2 Detectors
  • Annual reminders when inspections are due
  • Liaison with your tenants

More Information →

Our Services

Call us on 01707 654600 to see how we can save you time, money and hassle.

  • Gas Boiler & Appliance Inspections
  • Gas Boiler Servicing
  • Gas Installation Inspections
  • PAT Testing
  • Electrical Visual Inspections
  • Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
  • Emergency Lighting Testing
  • Fire and Smoke Alarm Testing
  • 3rd party inspections
  • Gas compliance inspections

More Information →

Electrical Safety Inspections
Electrical Safety Inspections

Electrical faults may result in injury to employees and are a major cause of fires. Failure to produce up-to-date inspection certificates can even invalidate your insurance.

Find out more →

Gas Safety Inspections
Gas Safety Inspections

If you own a property which is rented, you need an annual Gas Safety Certificate (CP12). We make it quick and easy, and remind you when it’s due.

Find out more →

PAT Testing
Portable Appliance Testing

Portable Appliance Testing made manageable and simple.

Find out more →

imageFrom The National Landlords Association

Click here for an instant quote.